Thursday, March 24, 2011

What if.

I'm currently in Starbucks opposite of Timesquare,

The place we had our best laughter and times together,
The day you gave a second chance to me,
The day that I thought we would be together forever,
The day that I wish we could forever stay in the same moment forever.

However, this took turn for the worst.
We had even more differences.
It maybe true that I kept a tight leash on you; and
It maybe true I had a very bad attitude.
But this doesnt change the fact I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Everyone says that I should move on,
Everyone told me you don't deserve me,
But is that really the case?

There isn't a moment or a second in a day
that I would believe that you didnt love me; or
that you didnt appreciate me.

Your kisses,
Your touch,
Your words,
Were those merely my imagination and my misinterpretation?
Did you not mean them when you kissed me?
Did you not mean them when you touched me lovingly?
Did you not mean them when you told me you love me?
Or was those merely my imagination and my misinterpretation?

I keep glancing back and forth on the corner we both sat together,
having our casual kisses and hugs,
having our happy laughter,
It all seems so distant and they are like strangers to me
now that you're gone.

Would it be the same? If
we had similarities? If
we had more understanding of each other? If
we had clicked with each other more?
Would it be the same? or would it be different?

You wrote in the letter you gave me, that
You would accept all my imperfections, that
You would see me in my wedding dress one day; and that
I'm the one that made you feel completed, that
I'm your missing puzzle in you heart.
Were those merely words to make me fall harder for you? or
Were those the truth?

Tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

Whenever I hear Just the Way You are,
I kept remembering the times we had in MNG,
Where you sang this song to my ear and
had me blushing crimson-red.

Whenever I hear Sunday Morning,
I kept remembering the times we had in karaoke.
Where I enjoyed you touch and kisses with
this song playing in the background.

As I take up the letter you gave me,
I couldn't stop thinking,
"What if"
What if that you could accept me,
What if I could change for the better for you,
What if we could work it out?

Everywhere in KL has a piece of memory of me and you.
It hurts me wherever I go, I'm reminded of my happy times with you.
It hurts when the best part of me is you.
I just want you back in my arms.

Baby, I love you,
I miss you even more, and
I'm sorry that I've hurt you, and
I'm sorry that I'm not matured enough.

I.Love.You.

-Zoe-

No comments:

Post a Comment