Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sigh

Friends come and go,
Lovers come and go,
Things come and go,
Everything is like a passerby,
They come and they go,
Nothing stays forever.

Sigh,
I was so naive,
To always think that you'll always be here for me.
I wonder,
how many times have I been writing bout all these stuff?
Countless.
Maybe from the beginning,
It was never you guys who left me,
Maybe it was always me.
Maybe I was the one who brought all these to myself.

Countless tears had fall from my eyes,
Countless times I had wasted to think about what happened between us,
Countless times I've tried to see what's my mistake
Countless times...I've tried to communicate with you.
Countless times frown has formed on my head...
And countless times, I have failed to patch our friendships together.

I always wonder,
Was it right to just let go?
Was it right to just stop thinking?
Was it right to just blame everything on myself?
Was it right to just let it ended up this way?

Maybe it was you who tried to make me think is my fault.
Maybe it was you who betrayed me,
Maybe you've tried to cover up things that I should not know.
Maybe you never really did treat me like a friend.
Maybe...It was all just an ACT!!

Why can't anything be clear to me?
Why am I the one who is always left behind?
Why am I typing all these when I know you'll never read it!
Why am I doing all these?
Why can't I just fall into deep slumber and forget everything?

Answer is simple.
Because I can't...
I can't leave things at it is and forget everything...
Because,
It is you...
Maybe because,
I still treat you like my own best friend.
Maybe,
I never hated you for dumping all these shits on me.
Maybe I was too nice to even thought of hating you.

I'm a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment