Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please... :')

If you're reading this,
I hope you'll read it to the end,
I love you since the we've became good friends,
I might be invisible to you everytime you mentioned ur crush,
I never stop encouraging you to court her,
Because, I love to see the face you have everytime you talked bout her,
I don't really care bout the fact that I'll never be "The-One" for you,
I just want you to know that,
I'll be here for you,
Not only as a good friend, But also as a girl who loves you alot.

I'm not pretty on the outside, that's my biggest flaw.
But, on the inside, I'm prettier than most of the girls.
I never complained anything bout you because you are who you are,
I don't want you to ever change.
I want to love you for who you are,
I never had the courage to tell you bout my feelings,
because I'm afraid,
If I am to be rejected by you,
I'm afraid that we'll never be as close as this anymore.

I've realize from the start,
That we'll never be BEST friends,
because, I'll never be contented with only being best friends with you,
I want to be beside you,
Not as a good friend, but as a lover.
I want to stand up straight and be proud to tell everyone that we're lovers.
I don't want to squat in the corner,
Grieving because I cant have you,
Letting everyone's suspicious glance fall on me.

Even if I can't have you for the next few years,
Will you be mine just for one night?
Can you fulfill my dreams to stand straight and proud beside you?
Only one night.
I want you to hold me in your arms and waltz with me.
Just one night,
Let me be selfish.

Will you be my prom date on 30th October?

-Love is like a rose, the flower itself represents beauty, yet the thorns represents pain and hurt-

No comments:

Post a Comment