Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Buds

I'm back! ^^

Let's see today is just like yesterday, noisy fuckers, over-hyperactive noobs and losers.

Hmm, let's talk about a new person I haven't yet mentioned.

This girl is retarded somehow, her name is Shahira, and like i said bout Emy, I don't really give a damn if she sees this and hate me or whatever fuck, this is my frustration, if you are going to hate me for it, go find someone who'll kiss your shoes.

This blog is for you to realize how stupid, retarded and inconsiderate you are, and I hope after reading this, you'll change, if you don't accept my way of shoving your mistake in your face, then let me really tell you this about you now, YOU DON'T HAVE A REAL FRIEND THAT LOVES AND CARES BOUT YOU, PEOPLE TALK TO YOU CAUSE THEY ARE JUST PURE NICE. And to Shahira, not even Len really likes you.

Shahira, is a damn stupid bitch that think she's ALWAYS RIGHT which seriously I ain't kidding, and for fucking sake, STOP WHACKING PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING GIGGLING! DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG SIZE YOU ARE AND HOW SKINNY OTHER PEOPLE ARE?! HURTS THE FUCK OUT OF US LA! DIAO!, and it's VERY annoying if you're always doing that, so stop it.

Next, she HATES to be blame, but this is normal, even I dont like to be blame, but if it's really your fault, you do have to accept it and say sorry rite?

Like that Sivik project we we're doing, just because she's the vice-president, that doesn't mean you can dont do anything! and for fuck sake, when we cant finish that thing, YOU FUCKING BLAME ME AND NAZRIN NOT DOING ANYTHING!? WTF GO SHOVE YOU HEAD INTO THE TOILET BOWL LA, FUCK! you were suppose to tell us what to TYPE you fucking bimbo! (you might not even know what's bimbo. Go google it!)

On top of that, when Kasvena asked us why we haven't done anything, you had to use your big fucking mouth to butt in and say "There, Xiang Qi and Nazrin's fault la, they haven't type anything! not my fault, i vice-president, not secretary also.." something like that like?! hey newsflash, JUST BECAUSE NAZRIN AND I IS NEIGHBOUR DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL THE TROUBLESOME THINGS IS OUR JOB RIGHT!? WOULD YOU USE YOUR PEA BRAIN TO THINK AR?!

So, that was recently, previously, when me and Er Vyn got in trouble by insulting teacher, do you have to tell everyone what an ass was I for doing that to teacher? YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBER! LEARN TO SHUT UP LAH, IT'S NOT UR FUCKING PROBLEM AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO THINK OF ME! YOU DID THAT TO ME, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN EMY?! of course you dont. heh.

Anyway, last time, when you have a problem with your boyfriend or wateva, I did help you ya know! AND FOR FUCK SAKE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO MAKE UP A STUPID FIGHT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT!? YOU PEA BRAIN BITCH!

Oh, and yea, don't think just because we always talk to you then you can REALLY think we like you, please, we were just accompanying you because we pity you, and all you can say is how bad Emy and Sabrina and what they did to you, =.= eh, ur attitude like that of course they treat you bad la, and furthermore, if you're angry at one of us, i bet your thinking is like this, "I'll show him/her i damn angry, later she/he sure will come say sorry to me wan..." Dont deny cause I can read mind, pft. Hey missy, with this kind of thinking, you know what will I think? I'll think "GO BE ANGRY FOR ALL YOU WAN, HAG! YOU THINK YOU QUEEN OF THE WORLD MEH? EVERYONE HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!?!? =.= FUCKFACE."

Oh lastly, when me and Kasvena say which guy goodlooking or cute, if you don't look eye to eye with us, KEEP YOUR TRAMP MOUTH SHUT PLEASE! NO ONE NEEDS AN OPINION FROM A PERSON WITH NO BLOODY BRAIN!
I seriously hate your "whatever" & your "ew" lar, whenever you say that two words, it makes me feel sooooo damn annoyed!
LEARN TO KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF, PLEASE DON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A PUBLIC JOKE. =.=

Sigh, got tired bout talking bout her d.

Now let's move on to other victims,

To Raja and Anisah, GO FUCKING GET A ROOM LA! that's all :)

To Hafiz, don't act like pitbull please? cause he is sooooo much better than you, and it makes people pity you.

Okay gotta go tuition!! :) adious my readerS!

-Hate me? Hah! I dont give a damn.-

No comments:

Post a Comment