Sunday, May 30, 2010

Growing

Hurmms... :) well, I just came back from Scouts camp.

It was awesome! ahha! if you would minus injury from a bee sting and divide the injury from a sprained ankle..:P

Overall it was a really awesome camp..:) aside from tent-mates and the weather...there's nothing bad to condemn since the Scout Council members work REALLY hard for it. I really appreciated it :) It's my 1st and last camp in SMK SEAFIELD.

Sooo..Let's start with the 1st day. :D

We reach the campsite which was in {SUFEX, Tapah, Perak.} - one location ar!..

Erm, around 1 hour b4 reaching, we stopped at one of the R&R stop, for pee-ing and etc...to say it short, i sprained my goddamn ankle there! :( hmmph, fucking sprained ankle b4 reaching the stupid campsite? UGH!

Okay then when we were all in line, I was listening to the briefing of what we should be doing soon, and suddenly, i felt something stingy on my MIDDLE FINGER! yay! Lol..So I lift my hand up, and i saw a goddammned big black and yellow BEE! OMFG!!...=.= i quickly swack it off, but i was too late because the needle on it's ass detached and stunged me. HMMPH! FUCK U bEE!!

I didnt not panic! nor did i scream, perfectly calm! :D
I quickly went to Sze Jie, who is our welfare officer, and ask him to gimme some anti-septic, to kill the bacteria. :D What can i say, i learn alot from my mommie on what to do when encounter all of these unfortunate events. :D

Well, it was hurting like fuck for a few minutes, then after that all it was doing to my hand was makin it red and bulging big. =.= and itchy..boo!

LOL and it was all before any activities started...=.= nooooooo!

Okay then there's my tent-mates. Oh my god man!! aside from Sue Teng and Wen Min, the others were like CITY girls man! they couldnt live with 1sec without COMPLAINING!! WTF GIMME PIECE LA bitches.

Okay let's see 1stly is AMANDA. :D
She keep saying she dulan this and that, saying how there's no hairdryer, no this no that, and keep complaining without stopping! WALAO EH! STOP LA! WAN TO COMPLAIN PLEASE FUCKING GO HOME, DUN COME FOR CAMP, U STUPID GIRL =.= CAMP ARE FOR PPL WHO ARE INDEPENDENT, NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS DEPENDING ON SOMEONE ELSE..=.= FUCK!

then there's ZhenYing...sadly
She ar....omg man, whenever a bug flew by, or leeches appear or..erm..anything which is flying aside bird, she'll scream....=.= wtf? oi, they dun really kill you man. just chill and relax lar! screaming wont help! makes ppl annoyed..=.=

Those two were the most outrages person lo.

Then at nigt. ZhenYing, Amanda, and XiYuin were all chatting away, LOUDLY, and if i'm not wrong, giggling bout guys..=.= oi late ad please go sleep la, no gossip please, summore tomorrow we have to like wake around 7.
one of the council, came in and warn THEM to go sleep.
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO! They have to FUCKING talk, HEY WANNA CHAT GO HOME AND CALL LAR! DUN WASTE RM150 JUST TO COME HERE CHAT WITH UR FRENS.
their were kinda like

"that guy you know like you ler..*giggling madly*"
"i knw i know~ but i dun like him i ignore him lo..hahahaah"
...?? we can all hear you ler...if you wanna tell us how popular you guys are..please go somewhere else.=.=

then lastly was wat i heard from amanda at the last day.

"I missed my hairdryer sooo much tat i think i had a illusion of someone using it when i was asleep."

WTF? GHOST?? shyt u la bitch.
and she claims she's not a spoiled brat.....HAH! dun make me laugh!! LOL!

and that's all there is for me to burst! :D

Bye fuckers! Adious!

-Sometimes telling the truth doesnt mean you're being nice-

No comments:

Post a Comment