Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Seed

How long since I last blogged? 2 - 3 years maybe?

well, my heart is filling up soon, and if i dont let it all out,
I'm going to burst out soon.

here i go.

In class, why cant those stupid malay guys understand the english word "BEHAVE"?
was it necessary to scream your heads off just to seek EVERYONE's attention?
Normally I wouldnt care less, but it would just pissed me off whenever they start screaming or making weird sound whenever i'm either sleeping or facing a damn headache, which was often these few days. Ugh, get a life people!
And those 3 Bimbo girls wasnt making my life any better, =.=
They kept talking non stop and giggling their head off, it makes me feel like saying
"FUCK GO GIGGLE AT A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE DUN WAN TO STUDY LAR! FUCK OFF AND LET ME LISTEN TO PN.RUHAIDAH LAR!" (note : Pn.Ruhaida's voice is damn soft.)

and like Er Vyn said, maybe i am afterall too nice to tell that to them. fuck.

Well, 75% of my guy classmates are not civilized being anyway, i bet they cant even spell the word "POLITE".
What's worst is, when you finally lose your damn temper, and finally shouted at them, they start being childish and imitate you. FUCK YOU CHILDISH BITCHES!

Like for instance, today.
I was trying my best to sleep in class, since my lovely headache came and visit me.
And sitting infront of my desk is Keith and my oh so "obedient" cousin,
while i was nearly dozing off, they both have to start gaying with each other and keith was making those fucking annoying sounds.
At first I thought they would stop, but after 1-2minute of non stop gaying session, i finally snapped, and i screamed.
"DIAO LA, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND PLAY LA!"
and finally they shut their pineholes up.

well, a few hours later after that incident, i was feeling guilty for screaming, since i'm always on peace term with everybody.
I said "sorry" to Keith and Nikly. okay maybe only Keith.
Blast my kindness man!

Okay so one of the girls who sat behind me was Emy, and fuck i dun care if i have to mention her name, if she hates me go on then, but then again, she hates almost everyone in the class. hmm

ANYWAY, she is one real fucking bitch, she acts all bossy and stuff, thinks that she's always in control, bla bla blaa, doesnt really think with her pea brain mind (personally speaking i think saying her brain is like a size of a pea is like giving her damn alot of credit.) and thinks that everyone is scared of her, the truth is that it's the opposite.

During photoshoot, she acts like she's in command and shit stuff, and when people "accidentally" insulted, she acts all emo and moody and giving off what thinks it is "death glare + aura", when nobody actually cares a shit bout her well being, she might as well as go rot in hell and die. So what if someone insulted you? why cant take up a small critism?
STOP BEING A SISSY AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BAD ASS DIVA WHOM YOU THINK EVERYONE IS UR SLAVE. which in actual reality it is not.
So she's in a bad mood, since i was a nice girl, i asked her, and she totally IGNORED ME!
hey, i'm not ur fucking nanny, i don't have the obligation to put ur wellbeing as my priority, asking you what happen is an act of kindness out of me you bitch, and it's not something you should be trampeling on! so SUCK IT UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE FRIEND THAT YOU CAN RELY ON.

Not only that, i can still say that she's a person who really think that is a must that we listen to her when she wants us too and thinks that we're invincible when she doesnt need us! UGH!!!
Everytime when Nazrin has a sweet, she'll act all sweet and ask him for sweet, which i think is disgusting, clearly everyone knows that HE dislike her, and I know Nazrin since he's one really sweet guy who obviously dont say NO to anyone. Problem lies with Emy, everytime she took a sweet from him, i really wanted to say.
"IF YOU LOVE SWEET GO BUY UR OWN SWEETS STOP BEING A BEGGAR. CLEARLY NAZRIN HATE YOU, AND YOU STILL DARE TO TAKE SWEET FROM HIM!? HE'S JUST TOO NICE TO REJECT YOU BITCH"

Ish ish, gotta go for nap, later got tuition! adious!

-life is fucking mess-

No comments:

Post a Comment